Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Even iTunes Can Hate...


You have never let me down...but on 9.8.09....you did the inevitable...you were a step behind....you were late...you hurt me...you ALMOST ruined my week. We've been through too much...we've had some amazing moments...you've come through in some clutch situations...but yesterday, you made me curse you.


For those that know me, you know that I've been anticipating the album release of BP3 -

SIDETRACK (ya'll know I'm random) - This album is AMAZING!! GET IT JAY!! It's not better than BP1 or the Black Album...but it's sitting up there with them...his evolution as an artist is like damn!! Maybe some of these folks that are afraid to progress and grow up will learn something from Hov...cause he maps it all out in BP3...GET UP ON IT...before it's time to get "Off That."


BACK ON TRACK: So, as my fellow iTuners know, when you pre-order an album it comes at midnight on the day the album is scheduled to drop. Well with all leakage, BP3 decided to come 3 days early - folks just couldn't wait. (And yes, I had a bootleg version in my inbox for about a week. I refused to listen...until iTunes started trying to ruin my life) I guess iTunes didn't get the message, because as of this morning, my pre-ordered BP3 had not downloaded into my freakin library!! I tried to be patient, and didn't even trip off not getting it yesterday. I downloaded the new version, I restarted my laptop, and I just knew that iTunes was going to come through for me...I knew absolutely nothing.


Thank you, thank you, thank you iTunes for making me resort to my leaked copy - which is missing tracks #11 and #12 so I can't give a full review - that took 20 minutes to download on my work PC. Thank you, thank you, thank you for showing me that you're not the best of the best, and that you are flawed. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for allowing me to see that you have hate in your blood too iTunes...keeping me from my BP3 bliss was nothing but pure hate.

You can only make me love you if when I return to my humble abode that the entire album is downloaded, and the pdf of the album cover is downloaded, and the exclusive iTunes tracks are downloaded...please do all you can to redeem yourself...it's so necessary!
ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment