Thursday, July 2, 2009

RadIoKiLla/RnBGorRilLa

"Call the radio right now...that *bleep* Dream dun put it down again...Dream gon put it down again..."
"If you ain't got no booty then you gotta go home..."
"So everytime that you think of me, know I've been making love to Nikki"
"Call LaTisha yo beautician...cause yo hair is gon need fixin'"
"Girls like you...turn men like me into haters..."
"If she cooks you eggs an grits in the morning...man...you should tip her...you should tip her."



Fun...different...refreshing...exciting...real...spirited.

Mr. Nash has me hooked...and I'm not afraid to admit it. I listen to Love/Hate and Love vs. Money often on the iPod...probably like once a week. I've put a few of my close friends up on his talent, and they're in love as well. It doesn't take much...if you enjoy unique stories that aren't being told by the other R&B crooners out there.

My Top Five (5) are:
5. Love vs. Money (pt 2)

4. I Luv Your Girl

3. Mr. Yeah

2. Falsetto

1. She Needs My Love

If you have an open-mind...and favor the sounds and effects of Prince...you will be able to appreciate The-Dream.

RADIOKILLA!!

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment